series, for today they remind me that my life is what I believe it to be, and
that changing my perspective and beliefs about my life is what can change my
2. I am thankful for photographs of people that I do not see often, because
sometimes it helps to be able to look at the face of a friend when you are
thinking about them, and it brings back many memories of good times with that
3. I am thankful for the roof over my head, because it is a place for me and
my children to live and grown in peace and joy and safety.
4. I am thankful for propane gas and the company that supplies it, because it
gives me heat in the winter and hot water all year round.
5. I am thankful for my vacuum cleaner, because we love to roll around on the
floor, playing and wrestling, pretending and being silly, and knowing that the
floor is clean for my children and I to play on brings me great joy.
6. I am thankful for the art of drying clothes on the line, because there is
just something GOOD about the smell and feel of clothes that have been dried in
eh sunshine--they may not be as soft as dryer dried clothes, but I like the
freshness they carry.
7. I am grateful for all of the possibilities in life, because it reminds me
that I am never really "stuck" in any situation, no matter what I may feel in a
moment--life is full of possibilities, and I can choose to follow any of them
that I desire.
8. I am so happy and grateful for my son's love of music; because his singing
and his joy bring joy to my life and a smile to my face--it makes me feel
9. I am grateful for warm and sunny days, they remind me that there is more
to life than I can see from the inside of my house, and that life is worth
exploring and embracing.
10. I am grateful for new friends from different walks of life, because it
helps me know that ALL the different parts of me, even the ones I neglect or
have not really developed yet, are important and that there is a place for them,
and that even with my weirdness and my insecurities which sometimes rise up and
interfere with the build of new friendships with amazing people, that new
friends are a blessings from the universe and help me become more and more the
person that I know myself to be on the inside and bring that amazing person to
the outside to bless others too.