2. Thank you Holy Father, for the patience and love that you have placed in my heart for my children, because they are the most amazing, incredible and awesome children I could ever have asked for--they overcome so many obstacles and challenges every day, and yet never lose their desire to laugh and play--thank you for giving me the tools I need to be a good parent to them.
3. Thank you Goddess Mother, for opening my heart to people and allowing myself to be vulnerable, because I have been closed off and closed up for too long, and my spirit is beginning to breathe again, beginning to sing and find joy and to remember who I really am.
4. Thank you Beloved Spirit, for all of the spirit level connections I have in my life--old and new, one that were instant and ones that grew with time--because there is no greater gift to my heart than the amazing people that have walked with me on this journey of life.
5. Thank you My Sustainer, for providing for all of my needs, because it is so easy to get caught up in the worry and panic of what is due, what is missing, what is coming up that I am not prepared for, and I know that when I just trust that all that I need to be there, that panic, worry, and feeling of lack goes away and I can know that everything I need is here right when I need it, and all
of my needs and even some of my wants are provided.
6. Thank you Great Dragon, for the ability to feel, for being awake on the inside, because for too long I had been asleep, and now, every day is more fun, more exciting, more fulfilling, more REAL because I am awake on the inside and the dragon part of me is beginning to bring change to the world again, my world and the worlds of those that I reach.
7. Thank you Source of all Energy, for empowering me to recognize myself again and to recognize the amazing beauty and incredible people that enter my life, because without that recognition I could not be experiencing the very fun (though somewhat awkward and definitely not pursuable) crush (yes like silly little school girl crush) that I seem to have developed for my son's new
doctor. It has been a long time since I had a crush on someone--like 20 years--and as weird as it seems to me, it is actually kind of fun to feel that fun, silly, feeling for another person. It is different from the adult "attracted to" feeling--much more light, much more fun feeling, and I did not know I could still feel that.
8. Thank you God that the doctor I have this crush on is one we will only be seeing once a year, because I am sure by then the crush will have dissipated and will not be at risk of flaring up and making me blush in the middle of a serious conversation.
9. Thank God for dog shampoo, because my dog smells so much better and is more cuddly (or at least more pleasant to cuddle with) after having a nice bath.
10. Thank you for the ability to be grateful, to see the many amazing and wonderful blessings I have in my life, because they overpower the trials of life, and they make life worth living--so I count my blessings because I can, because there are so, so many to count.. Thank YOU, THANK you, THANK YOU!!