it still gets me where I need to go and home again.
2. I am grateful for the wisdom that can be shared through various people and
webinars, because that helps me realize how amazing my life is and the
incredible possibilities that are within my reach.
3. I am thankful for Netflix, because my children can choose from a variety
of shows without being exposed to commercials, and I can more easily guide them
towards better shows.
4. I am so happy and grateful that my children listen to me regarding
shows they are not allowed to watch, because it is one thing that we can
peacefully talk about and come to a consensus on.
5. I am thankful for always having enough because even when I get stressed
out about what I think I don’t have, something comes along to help me to realize
that I have enough to survive and that my needs are able to be met.
6. I am thankful for left over tea, because I really need a pick me up this
morning and did not have to wait for the kettle to get hot and the tea to steep,
and cold tea is actually quite yummy.
7. I am grateful that there are so many things large and small to be grateful
for, because it both makes writing gratitude list much easier and when I really
think about it, it reminds me that there are so many blessings in my life that I
do not have to take for granted, but can embrace and feel better about.
8. I am thankful for my house, because it is a great house which has
been built by loving and skilled hands and is a place of living and dreams for
my present and my future.
9. I am so thankful for the lottery, because it gives me the chance to dream
and play with so many possibilities.
10. I am so grateful for my father--and not just because it is Father's
Day--because he is one of the most amazing and intelligent men that I
know. He has given so freely of his time, his talents, his love, and his
knowledge both all my life and more recently with spending so many months
helping me to bring this house into being. He is an amazing, eccentric,
and incredible man, and I am blessed to have many of his traits, I am blessed to
be his daughter.
Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!