2. I am truly blessed to have amazing people in my life, because it reminds me that I am amazing too, because to have such incredible people in my life brings all of their gifts to me, and allows me to give my gifts to them.
3. I am truly grateful for the great school year that Gonzo had, because he showed us all that with the right supports, he can flourish and grow, can learn and socialize, and he can be happy at school!!
4. With all of my heart, I am thankful for the ability to grow, learn, and change, because life is not stagnant and the person I am today does not HAVE to be the person I am in the future. I have the ability to learn, grow, and change as my perceptions, dreams, and desires change--this is truly a gift.
5. I am so happy and grateful that my body takes such good care of me, reacting to my feelings, my thoughts, and my actions to bring about what I need as this manifestation of myself. God gave me a great gift with such a wise and wonderful body.
6. I am truly blessed to have an abundance of toys and games for the kids, because as they play with them they learn so much about themselves and their imaginations, and being able to imagine something different is the key to improving their lives. They have such great joy at such a variety of things to explore, and I am glad to be able to share with other children as well, as my kids also learn from their example.
7. I am truly grateful for the hot water that I have, because it is such a gift, and I remember how hard life is without hot water, so the blessing of being able to turn on a tap and have hot water is truly a gift.
8. With all of my heart, thank you for the patience of other people, because without their patience and understanding, and the latitude that I have been given out of the generosity of people's hearts, my life would not be as amazing as it is today.
9. I am so happy and grateful for my wonderful chickens, because they are beautiful and lay great eggs, and just make me happy.
10. I am so thankful that I CAN be happy, because when life is not going the way you want it to (and has been on a weird side road for a number of years) it is wonderful to know that the sight of my soul is not blind--I can still see,
embrace, and celebrate the amazing and wonderful things in my life that make me
happy--including chickens and frogs, rocks and butterflies, laughter and new