knows just how to make me feel loved and special, and because hearing her voice
yesterday just really made my day. I am truly blessed.
2. I am very thankful for Facebook, because it gives me an avenue to find people who had been part of my life in the past and to reconnect with them after nearly 2 decades. Yesterday I reconnected with Karen via Facebook, and THAT also made my day. I am so truly blessed.
3. I am grateful for my friends, because even though we are separated by miles and time, there are so many amazing, incredible people in my life, who have walked my journey with me in varying levels of closeness and distance, but who have enriched my life so much--both those who entered my life with a bang, and those whose friendship grew over time. I am truly blessed.
4. I am thankful for the chance to meet new people, because it gives me a chance to learn new things, give new blessings, and grow more as a person. I have met a couple of new people recently from different walks of life, and I am enjoying getting to know them. I am blessed.
5. I am so grateful for my son's love of music, because seeing him with so much joy and having fun brings me so much joy. What an amazing child he is, and a budding musician. I am truly blessed.
6. I am so happy and grateful for this house that we live in, because it has the space for many children to be able to play and create a total disaster, without that chaos extending to the rest of the house--playrooms are a gift! I am truly blessed.
7. I am so happy that I was able to send my rent check yesterday, because it feels so great to know that my bills are getting paid, and that I have everything that I need. I am truly blessed.
8. I am so happy and grateful that I have the tools and knowledge that I need to bring my body into a healthier, fitter form, because I feel so much better when my body is active and eating properly. I am blessed.
9. I am so thankful that I had to get socks off the line for Josiah this morning, as it got me out there just as it started to sprinkle, so I was able to grab all of the dry clothes off the line before it started raining. I am blessed.
10. I am so grateful that I have a printer/copier at home because I can finish making the copies of the day care paperwork and send out the originals today. AND I think other than the medicals which I have to take to the health center for them to fill out; I believe I have the remainder of the paperwork DONE. So that path is nearing completion. I am so blessed.